Posted: June 2021
Trade Mark Paralegal – Bristol
Start Date – Immediately
Are you a Trade Marks, Designs and/or Patents Paralegal looking for your next opportunity? If so, read on!
Position: Trade Mark Paralegal
Remuneration: Dependant on experience
Location: City of Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Stevens Hewlett & Perkins is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated paralegal to join the firm in an exciting phase of growth and modernisation. The successful candidate will integrate with our Paralegal team, supporting a team of qualified and part-qualified attorneys servicing a wide range of clients.
The role is likely to be mostly office-based (with some flexibility currently due to the pandemic); our offices are located in central Bristol, a thriving city offering easy links to London and the South West.
• Preparing and filing Trade Mark applications on a worldwide basis
• Attending to formalities and processing legal documents
• Case management
• Diary maintenance
• Record maintenance and administrative tasks associated with the above
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of trade marks at paralegal level (designs experience a plus, patents experience of interest also); ideally at least two years’ experience as an IP paralegal
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good organisational skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Good computer skills and adaptation to new software (Word, Excel, IP databases and DMS)
- Autonomy in performing the tasks listed above
- Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
If this opportunity appeals, please send your CV and covering letter to Camille Bates at email@example.com, or get in touch to hear more about the role and the firm!